Monday 10 December 2007

I...wanna be inside ur heaven..

Dunno what's the deal lately, but i guess it's the monsoon rainy spell, stirs up emo-ness in peope i guess... Today's another rainy day, whole day fr morn till evening, driving to klang in my 'new' (refurbished) iswara and then suddenly switching to 105.7fm....damn emo..

Then even worse, u get carrie underwood belting out Inside Your Heaven over the radio...and i start thinking of 2 years ago...when carrie won idol... emo is not even about carrie winning idol.. but the significance of that phase in my life.. hell my first blog post ever (friendster) was about carrie underwood.. thats so weird.. how such and unimportant person such as carrie would be intertwined in my life in such a 'dramatic' way... *confused*


1 comment:

Liz said...

I guess life is like the business cycle... booms and busts. But in the long run, it's stable.

Always feeling happy will lead to "hyperinflation". We need emo days to keep us grounded.

Bah, i'm talking nonsense... But cheer up!! But I know you'll just suddenly snap outta it. =)