Friday 26 September 2008

The lil treasures of Singapore

I'll halt my writings on Kinabalu and Sarawak, (just because I'm too lazy).
I need need to write this down now. My initial thoughts and impressions of my new home, Singapore (an F.O.B.'s Point of View) cos I don't know how much longer I will be a FOB. So I really want to know what I thought when I was a FOB in Singapore, if I happen to read this post years later.

First thing first, factual things about me and Singapore.

Where do I live? My uncle's house in Pasir Ris. I live in their 1/2 storey of their 2 and 1/2 storey (like my house)





























My temporary room and doggie and his new ezylink friend.

Where do I go to School? 
-SIM. No not SIM city or NUS or NTU or SMU rather Singapore Institute of Management.
-What the...?? Its the largest PRIVATE University in Singapore.
Note : I didn't drop out of my course at HELP Uni to come to Singapore, still am will always be a UOL external student....Swt
































Where is school? 
-Minimum : 1 hour 30 minutes from Pasir Ris, school is@Clementi.

Do I plan to move? 
-Yes, 12th of Oct, this Sun.

Move Where? 
-Pandan Valley Condo@Ulu Pandan Road@Clementi near Holland V
-FIRST ever Freehold Condo Development Project in Singapore (1979)
-Built by DBS

How far is it from school? 
-5 minutes (6 intranetwork bus stops)

How much am I paying? 
-A lot

Do I get my own room? 
-nope, not even sharing, TRIPLE sharing...and I'm paying? ALOT.
-but i get laundry&ironing services and occasional cleaning services.

How do I get to school(currently)? 
1)BUS (Uncle's House to EW1@PasirRis)
2)MRT (EW1@PasirRis to EW23@Clementi)
3)BUS (EW23@Clementi to SIMHQ@ClementiRoad)


















SBS BUS52 to Uni







Mangrove Swarm@Pasir Ris Park@Sunset

No comments: