Tuesday 1 September 2009

Just this hour...

Which is more painful? Not work and screw up? or work hard and still screw up?

I'm defeated at this hour. I just want to sit and cry for a while, just let me be sad for one hour. Why the sadness if it's been worse before? I guess this is life. When you put yourself out there, we risk getting hurt. But we can stand it, we're made to...

It's a painful realisation to come to your limitations. You can't comprehend why, there's not an single ounce of understanding in anything. You believe things didn't happen cos you didn't go all out for it. And when things still didn't happen when you did, it's painful, very painful....

So, do we stop here and wallow in our miserable little hole so that we can stay here with this sense of fake security, this superficial envelope, nope we dont.... but for now, I wanna do just that, just this hour, just for one hour.....

No comments: