Saturday 31 October 2009

AviAddXSub: Adding SRT files into an AVI (no compression)

I figured it out!
Amazing programme, AviAddXSub.

If you're one of those people who just got yourself a DIVX player or a PS3 you'll wanna know how in the world you can watch your divx movies with subtitles, without burning up your computer compressing all your videos via hard-subbing.

AviAddXSub adds a soft sub stream (links them) to your avi file.
You don't distort you video file. It took me an average of 1 minute to add the srt stream in.

If you're running on a 16:10 ratio you might wanna do this:

Love it!
Now I can watch my k-dramas in peace.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know, I do not know

Anonymous said...

Effectively?

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems excellent idea to me is

Anonymous said...

Certainly. All above told the truth.

Anonymous said...

Also that we would do without your very good phrase

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is very occupied. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think.

Anonymous said...

So i have TMPGENC 4.0 software and i am trying to encode files to H.264? i thought i was part of a mpg4 setup but cant find the option anywhere.. does anyone have this software that could walk me thru HOW to encode to H.264? thanks so much in advance!
[url=http://www.dvdtopsp.net/]convert dvd to psp[/url]