Thursday 28 November 2019

It's 2019

It's 2019 and I forgot I have a blog. God bless Google because you didn't go bust like friendster did along with 20 blog posts from my teens. I no longer hate my job but I definitely am very surprised at whom I used to be versus Who I am now. Definitely have lost abit of zest for life along the way, but who doesn't after a decade of corporate corporate work. But the same things I thought were relevant from year 2007, about holding back and not giving your all. I am still the same, never going all out but have much to give the world actually. Malaysia has changed so much, in 2018,we literally changed government for the first time in history since 1957. Campaigning and networking in Anak Bangsa Malaysia Selatan in Singapore proved to have paid off. Along the way I have volunteered myself over two elections to watch the vote counting process. I'm still an auditor at heart but recently am seriously knee deep into financial crime compliance. I am adamant to believe that I'm helping the world become a safer and better place for us all whenever I work on an AML project. Signing off for the night. Love.

No comments: