Thursday 12 February 2009

Sometimes you cant help but be inspired...

Not feeling like blogging, but rather, happenings this past week has been rather sad and inspiring at the same time...
I love my country, I love Malaysia.
And I don't even know why.

Guess, that's why people say, love is indeed blind.

3 more months to go, living on the most non-islandish Island in the world. 
(have you heard of he's an islander, and then you imagine, hawaiian prints? well, i guess suits would have to do here)
I'm starting to miss this place. It's not home, but it has become a part of my life.
Today I jogged/walked along the Pandan Connector to the end (where the old junk of a bridge brings us towards a park connector which leads to Bukit Batok.

I couldn't not notice that there were white geese flapping around the canal. Did i say white? yeaps it's quite ironic, cos the backdrop of the canal were rows and rows of factories.
Hmmnn, point to ponder. Better scrubbers?

This island is really really much better managed. and you wonder why? (haha)
God please let me know where you want me to be?
Sighs, this child here again, always whining...
that's what we do best, whine... 

*Ystd night I just got another "wow, you speak very good English ar?" (for a Malaysian) again....




No comments: