Wednesday 18 February 2009

(Your Name) pledges to not google/view/share/upload Elizabeth Wong's pictures/videos

Why I'm doing this?

I'm totally appalled at the newest chain of events that's befalling our already dirty politics swarmed nation.
So i thought how do we respect a person's privacy? I think if I were in her position I wish people (friends, supporters, family, public etc) would never see those compromising pictures/videos of me.

So, we should pledge to not view them or upload or share simply because we believe in this thing called 'VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS!'

Let's Not Get Political About This Yet, I'm simply addressing the basic principles of Human Rights.

IF YOUR BELIEFS ARE PARALLEL TO MINE, PLS COPY PASTE THE TITLE OF THIS NOTE INTO YOUR FACEBOOK STATUS. 

Thank You for reading this note.
God Bless Malaysia!

No comments: